somebody put this in a time capsule because it is so important that future generations see this
BACK AT IT AGAIN AT KRISPY KREME
This is an example of a feral man (isolated from human communities, raised by animals).
Here are some facts about feral people you probably don’t know.
- feral children are never able to properly learn human language.
- once they are passed that critical learning person (from age 2-5) that’s it, it’s over. they will never be able to communicate normally.
- they are able to communicate with their animal family in ways such as a growl
- they become integrated with the environment.
- for example, the case of the Victor of Aveyron, was a feral boy. when brought into a warm home, he hated it. he tried to escape numerous times and frolicked around naked in the snow.
- feral children may never learn how to walk upright because as said before they passed the critical learning period
- they show disinterest around the people around them, and prefer the companion of their animal family
- their skin and feet have evolved to suit their respective environment. for example, strong calluses at the feet for running around the forest.
Only on the internet could you find a shark in a cat suit riding a roomba.
Here it is folks. The two gifs that will break me. My life has just come full circle because of this. Goodbye friends I am gone.
WE’VE DONE IT WE’VE REACHED THE HIGH POINT OF THE INTERNET
im crying omg
I am very done
I’m not even in this fandom, but god I love you people.
i didnt get through a second and im done. enough internet for today
this is it. this is the zenith of the fandom
Marketing done right.